• Serving Savannah, Pooler, Richmond Hill, Hinesville and the Coastal Empire •
Is HVAC maintenance necessary?
Absolutey! So many people silently rely on their HVAC systems to keep their homes comfortable 24/7. Your cooling and heating system is one of the most expensive investments in your home. Like any mechanical system, having your HVAC system routinely serviced will sometimes help catch problems before they result in a complete break down, leaving you and your family too hot or too cold. You change the oil in your vehicle, replace tires and other components, and the vehicle gets cleaned on a regular basis. Similarly, your HVAC system should have regular inspections to ensure that your HVAC system is running as efficiently as possible (cheaper electric bill), and also to replace damaged parts before you’re stuck in a complete breakdown and are left uncomfortable at any time of year. Cleaning your systems coils is just one of the ways that you can get the best efficiency from your unit.
What’s typically included in an AC Preventative Maintenance?
- Inspect refrigerant levels and pressure to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency.
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature to improve comfort.
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays.
- Inspect the evaporator coil and check for refrigerant leaks.
- Inspect the condensate drain.
- Inspect the condenser.
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect.
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
- Check compressor amps at startup.
- Visual inspection of ductwork
- **Plus more safety and efficiency checks.
Contact JD Mohler Heating & Air Pros to schedule your Spring Maintenance today!